Sunday, April 24, 2005

Introduction

I'm Kevin Driscoll. My purposes here are to comment on information technology (IT) issues that impact personal and small business. Key to my insights are the effectiveness, efficiency, and affordability of these technologies.
I've worked on computers since the mid 80's, on networks just a few years after that, the internet by the mid-90's, and PDA's since the late 90's. After college, my work experience was gained in a multi-national corporation, a major university, and finally small local businesses in Pittsburgh (PA - USA).
The ever-expanding "Computer Industry" covers a lot of ground. The "hats on my rack" mainly focus on PC's, LAN's, PDA's, safe internet utilization, and most importantly, fitting them effectively into main stream use.
This is my first experiment with a public blog, so your lenience is appreciated.
Enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home